Job Duration: This is a permanent, part time position.
15 – 20 hours a week days a week.
This vital role at Little Things Studio is to keep us up to date with our taxes, finances, and making sure we are coming along. We need someone who takes pride in noticing all the details, enjoys creating reports, loves all the paperwork, and thrives on the repetition of maintaining our books. We’d love to see you thrive creating processes and procedures to make our books so shiny and perfect for our accountant that they just applaud you! And of course our whole team will applaud you as well!
This position offers a flexible work schedule, with one day a week working at the studio and the option to work from home other days.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Track receipts
- Pay bills
- Month End processing
- Calculate sales tax
- Calculate royalties
- Communicate regularly with Kate and our accountant
- Manage year end inventory for our books
- Report items for donations
- File annual report
- Pay all the taxes: business, franchise and excise
- Proficient on Mac computer
- Proficient in Google Docs, Slack and of course Quickbooks.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Understanding of industry benchmarks in accounting best practices
- Deep love of spreadsheets with a strong knowledge of creating complex equations and reports
- Thrives on processes and procedures
- Loves loves loves all the details
Working at Little Things Studio
- Our studio is a warehouse/studio space in East Nashville. For more information about Kate and a few members of the team, read here: littlethingsstudio.com/welcome/about/
- Pay will be based upon skills and experience. We offer accrued paid-time off, a grace-filled work environment, unlimited sparkling water, and amazing co-workers!
- Due to the current health crisis surrounding COVID-19 and to protect current immunocompromised staff, we strongly prefer a candidate that is currently vaccinated or willing to get vaccinated to provide for the safety of all employees.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.