Shipping and Packaging Assistant
Job Duration: This is a permanent, part time position.
Little Things Studio, LLC is looking for a detailed individual to assist both our Shipping Manager and Product Preparation Managers with day-to-day-operations. This individual is needed to help us meet and exceed customer expectations with timely and accurate shipping of online orders using our shipping software and inventory system. Must be able to manage orders and communicate with both retail and wholesale customers. In addition, this position will assist the Product Prep Managers with the preparation of products to be sold. This job requires attention to detail, repetition, and the ability to work independently after being trained on our specifications and processes.
20 – 25 hours a week, ideally 3 – 4 days a week with preferred availability on Tuesdays and Thursdays, while other work days are flexible.
This position requires working in person at the studio in East Nashville.
Due to the current health crisis surrounding COVID-19 and to protect current immunocompromised staff, we strongly prefer a candidate that is currently vaccinated or willing to get vaccinated to provide for the safety of all employees.
- Pack all items accurately for scheduled shipping pickup.
- Ensure that we have the correct shipping address for each order.
- Manage returns from customers and restock returned items.
- Restock inventory and packing supplies as needed.
- Handle occasional customer communication regarding the shipping process.
- Communicate regularly with the Wholesale Manager regarding wholesale accounts.
- Help organize and maintain office common areas: occasional sweeping, taking out the trash, etc.
- Must be willing to help out in other departments as needed. We all often wear many hats to get the job done.
- Accurately and neatly package products for sale. Including, but not limited to; lots of counting, cutting art prints, folding tea towels, gluing paper bands, and stuffing products in plastic sleeves.
- Work with customers with a helpful and joyful attitude.
- Must be able to regularly lift boxes up to 55 lbs.
- Ability to work in Google Docs and Slack preferred, but not required.
Working at Little Things Studio
- Our studio is a warehouse/studio space in East Nashville. For more information about Kate and a few members of the team, read here: littlethingsstudio.com/welcome/about/
- Pay starting at $15/hr based upon skills and experience. We offer accrued paid-time off, a grace-filled work environment, unlimited sparkling water, and amazing co-workers!
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.