We have an short-term opening for one of our jobs. Jen is leaving for a few months and we need someone to do part of her job duties.
Shipping Assistant – Job Description
- Meet and exceed customer expectations with timely and accurate shipping of online orders to both retail and wholesale customers using our shipping software and inventory system.
- 10 – 15 hours a week, ideally 2 – 3 days a week, and you would be able to make your schedule within the hours of 9 to 5.
- Job Duration: December 15 – April 1.
- Pack all items accurately for daily shipping pickup at 10 AM.
- Ensure that we have the correct shipping address for each order.
- Manage returns from customers and restock returned items.
- Restock inventory as needed.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding the shipping process.
- Communicate regularly with the Wholesale Manager regarding wholesale accounts.
- Help organize and maintain office common areas: occasional sweeping, taking out the trash, etc.
- Maintain packing material supplies.
- Work with customers with a helpful and joyful attitude.
- Must be able to lift packages up to 25 lbs on a regular basis.
- Must be able to make occasional trips to the post office to drop off packages (2 miles round trip and mileage reimbursable).
Working at Little Things Studio
- Our small studio is a warehouse/studio space in East Nashville. For more information about Kate and the rest of the team, read here: littlethingsstudio.com/welcome/about/
- Pay based upon skills and experience
Please email me at Kate@littlethingsstudio.com with your application!