Job Duration: Seasonal, Part Time. We expect this position to last through the Christmas season.
Little Things Studio, LLC is looking for a fantastic teammate to assist our Product Preparation Managers with day-to-day-operations. Your primary role would be to assist with the preparation of products to be sold; working to prep our blank tea towels for printing and then folding & prepping the printed towels for sale. This job requires attention to detail, repetition, and the ability to work independently after being trained on our specifications and processes.
15 – 20 hours a week, with a 3 week initial training period between the hours of 10am and 4pm. After training is completed hours can be more flexible.
This position requires working in person at the studio in East Nashville.
- Accurately and neatly packaging products for sale. Including, but not limited to; lots of counting, folding tea towels correctly according to our specifications, gluing paper bands.
- Preparing tea towels for printing by organizing them in the proper bundles.
- Stocking inventory as needed.
- Helping to organize and maintain office common areas: occasional sweeping, taking out the trash, etc.
- Ability to work in Google Docs and Shipping Easy preferred, but not required.
- Must be willing to help out occasionally in other departments as needed. We all often wear many hats to get the job done.
- Must be able to regularly lift boxes up to 55 lbs.
Working at Little Things Studio
- Our studio is a warehouse/studio space in East Nashville. For more information about Kate and a few members of the team, read here: littlethingsstudio.com/welcome/about/
- Pay starts at $15/hr based upon skills and experience. We offer a grace-filled work environment, flexibility, unlimited sparkling water, and amazing co-workers!
Due to the current health crisis surrounding COVID-19 and to protect current immunocompromised staff, we strongly prefer a candidate that is currently vaccinated or willing to get vaccinated to provide for the safety of all employees.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.