I wanted to make space everyday of December leading up to Christmas to sing a Carol about the birth of Jesus. Jesus’ birth is simple yet magnificent. And yet it’s really hard to do a simple Christmas. I wanted to make a space to celebrate that. It starts on December 1st with O Come, O Come Emmanuel. Everyday leading up to Christmas, you turn the page to a new Carol. My hope is that it will become a tradition in your family and will lead to more music and singing in your home.
• Dimensions are 5 x 6.5 in.
• Illustrations and type are all hand drawn (not a font).
• It’s gold spiral bound.
• It has a free standing easel that is made to last forever.
• The pages inside are printed on text weight paper.
• The easel backer is a very heavyweight card stock, heavier than the 30 Days of Hymns. The easel is printed with a folk floral red pattern.
• It is printed by Lithographics in Nashville, TN.