I wanted to make space everyday of December leading up to Christmas to sing a Carol about the birth of Jesus. Jesus’ birth is simple yet magnificent. And yet it’s really hard to do a simple Christmas. I wanted to make a space to celebrate that. It starts on December 1st with O Come, O Come Emmanuel. Everyday leading up to Christmas, you turn the page to a new Carol. My hope is that it will become a tradition in your family and will lead to more music and singing in your home.
- Dimensions are 5 x 6.5 in.
- Illustrations and type are all hand drawn (not a font).
- It’s gold spiral bound.
- It has a free standing easel that is made to last forever.
- The pages inside are printed on text weight paper.
- The easel backer is a very heavyweight card stock, heavier than the 30 Days of Hymns. The easel is printed with a folk floral red pattern.
- It is printed by Lithographics in Nashville, TN.
The discount below will automatically be applied in your cart!
- 4 or more = 15% off
- 8 or more = 20% off
- 20 or more = 25% off